Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Explosions In The Sky at The Crazy Donkey!


I might say the only show I will not miss in the world is Daft Punk. But then also Explosions in the Sky too. The last time I saw Explosions I was with Spindler at the Middle East Downstairs in Cambridge and I cried from the opening note of Explosions' set to the closing note. PUSSY! But it's true; I get emotional. The first time I saw Explosions I was with Ms. Meghan Sennott and Sir Richard Gebbie, and Rich used his sweet talkin' British twang to get me a ticket to the long-before sold out show at The Bowery Ballroom. Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant.

If you don't listen to Explosions, get a life.

If you want to come with me to see them I've already secured myself a ticket to the 4/6/08 performance at The Crazy Donkey Rt. 110 FARMINGDALE baby.

How sweet is that? Your other option is to trek into NYC (the asshole of the universe) and see them at Terminal 5 (the asshole of live venues in the asshole of the universe). Terminal 5 holds 4500 hipsters. The Crazy Donkey holds 400 dedicated fans. You make the call. I'll be at the Donkey.

The show is ALL AGES and cost $13 US dollars in advance. $15 US dollars at the door.
Check out Explosions in the Sky here: ExplosionsintheSky.com
Buy tickets to the 4/6/08 performance here: CrazyDonkey

1 comment:

Spindler said...

That show will be amazing!!!!!!! I wantt o come!