Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Design By Humans


Greg showed me a t-shirt he was wearing and mumbled something about Design By Humans. I got very excited and told him I'd be putting it on the blog. So here it is. Design By Humans is a company that, in their own words: "...is a place for people to submit, discover and buy amazing custom t-shirt designs created by artists from around the world. Based around an ongoing t-shirt design contest, all of the designs you see on Design By Hümans have been submitted by our community. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Design By Hümans officially launched in early July 2007."

The point: awesome custom t-shirts, unique, original. Relatively cheap prices, and if you sign up, you up get to vote on which designs make it to the printing stage.

I love the concept of this site and as soon as I secure myself a job, I will be investing in at least 5 of these wonderful artsy tees.

Check out Design By Humans here: Designbyhumans.com
Check out a few of my favorite designs here here and here.

No comments: