Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ghost Ridin' The Whip!

In the entire world, there are few things more refreshing and hysterical than the concept of ghost ridin' the whip. GHOST RIDE THE WHIP. WHAT A FUCKING RIOT.

Here's a video of someone's grandmother ghost-riding the whip (is the dash proper?). And just when you thought life couldn't get any better. It does.





Excuse me a second while I ghost ride the whip.

Damn, I've never seen someone ghost ride the whip with such flawless elegance.

Oh no, oh no you don't! Danny how dare you ghost ride that whip! This is the last straw for you mister!

Meanwhile, I'm all like baby, this is a brand new ride! We gotta ghost ride this whip is all I'm saying.


On a more serious note, I do wish life were like one long, riotous, ghost ride of the whip.. And upon reflection; it is.




1 comment:

Maggie La Rochelle said...

I think she broke a hip ghost-riding the whip. I'll keep this in mind when I, too, am 60.