Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally, I'm Pleased to Announce

My birthday cabin weekend final plans! Thanks to the generosity of a couple of wonderful people, the security deposit is finally down on our beautiful cabin. Here's all the vital information everyone needs to know:

-Friday Feb 8th - Sunday Feb 10th 2008.
-$50 US dollars cash per person (up front, no bull)
-There is an 18 person cap on the event
(This means the first 18 people who hand me $50 us dollars cash are going, and anyone else is not going, and not welcome, sorry)
-Everyone is responsible for bringing their own food and beverage for the weekend
-I'm doing nothing in terms of planning for the weekend, plan amongst yourselves
-If (God forbid) we lose any part of our security deposit everyone must make up the difference in cash. (And expect that I will murder everyone shortly thereafter)
-The cabin is located two hours from NYC

Obviously call me for further information, cabin location, carpool ideas, photos, directions, the nine. Be excited.

No comments: